Welcome to the WCSA 2022
International Workshop on Control Sciences and Automation (WCSA 2022) will take place in Xiamen, China during April 8-10, 2022 as workshop of ICCAR 2022.
The aim of WCSA is to serve as a platform for scientists, researchers, and practitioners to discuss their forefront research results and findings, to shape their future directions and development, and to exchange their knowledge and perspectives in the field of control, automation science, engineering, and integration into the industry and society. It constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry, multidisciplinary research, and provides an opportunity to have a unique and rich cultural experience with excellent technical and social programs.
You are sincerely invited to WCSA 2022 conference, which is with the aim of fostering collaboration and cross-fertilization of ideas from different communities in the above fields.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
Would you like to submit a paper/abstract, we kindly ask that you submit it before the deadline via online submission system, so that we can begin dispatching the papers.
- submission deadline: Jan. 25th, 2022
- notification of acceptance: Feb. 25th, 2022
- registration deadline: Mar. 10th, 2022
- camera-ready copies: Mar. 20th, 2022
- conference dates: April 8-10, 2022
Papers and Proceedings
Submissions must be formatted according to Manuscript Template.
Accepted and presented papers will appear in ACM conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8939-6), which will be online, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.